Our 'Oh hello' hoop makes a beautiful statement in any room and can be adapted to suit lots of different situations. New baby? oh hello! Wedding or engagement? Welcome sign? this 'oh hello' hoop fits the bill!
PLEASE BEAR IN MIND THAT THIS IS CLASSED AS ONE OF OUR MORE 'ADVANCED PUNCH NEEDLE KITS.
Like all of our kits, this one comes with practice fabric and yarn for you to complete a practice punch needle piece before moving on to your chosen design. If you are new to punch needle you may prefer to try one of our kits listed 'for beginners' first. However, if you are a confident crafter and have done different types of art or embroidery before then you should get on just fine.
PLEASE NOTE THIS IS A KIT. YOU WILL MAKE THE FINISHED EMBROIDERY YOURSELF.
Choose any 5 colours (or less if you prefer). The colours shown in images are..
Baby blue, Ice blue, Saffron, Clay and Blush
YOUR KIT WILL INCLUDE...
- 1 x Lavor Punch Needle (Optional)
- 1 x Drawstring bag to keep all your items in
- 1 x Practice pattern
- 1 x 'Oh hello' Pattern
- 2 x Pieces of fabric (one for practice and one for the final piece)
- 1 x 8 inch embroidery hoop
- 1 x 7 inch embroidery hoop
- 6 x balls of yarn (black and your chosen 5 colours)
- 1 x Fabric glue
- 1 x Water erasable fabric pen
- Access to full YouTube tutorials
- 1 x Peel and stick backing fabric for the back of your finished embroidery
YOU WILL ALSO NEED...
- A Lavor punch needle (this can be included in your kit)
- A Ruler
- A Screwdriver (or something to tighten your embroidery hoop)
- A Sharp pair of scissors
- A Pen
Full tutorials available on YouTube. Just search Love Max Design and our channel will come up.
LAVOR PUNCH NEEDLE
The Lavor punch needle is an adjustable punch needle that will come with threader and three different needle sizes. This makes it very versatile and you can achieve different loop lengths with different yarn thicknesses.
Second Class postage is free within the UK. I also post worldwide- please see postage fees at checkout.
Find me on Instagram - @lovemaxdesign