Punch needle kit for beginners- Monstera Leaf
A punch needle kit for beginners complete with all the materials and instructions you need for a practice piece, and to create your own Monstera leaf embroidery hoop.
PLEASE NOTE THIS IS A KIT. YOU WILL MAKE THE FINISHED EMBROIDERY YOURSELF. THE FINAL EMBROIDERY WILL BE 8 INCHES IN DIAMETER.
This Monstera embroidery is the perfect addition to any room. It also makes a perfect gift for friends or family.
I find that this kit works best if you stick to a few colour rules...
Option A- choose a darker colour for your leaf and a light colour for your background.
Option B- choose a light colour for your leaves and a darker colour for the background.
PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHICH TWO COLOURS YOU WOULD LIKE AT CHECKOUT
If you need any help choosing colours- don't hesitate to contact me!
YOUR KIT WILL INCLUDE...
- Step-by-step instructions
- 1 x Lavor Punch Needle (Optional)
- 1 x Drawstring bag to keep all your items in
- 1 x Practice pattern
- 1 x Monstera leaf pattern
- 2 x Pieces of fabric (one for practice and one for the final piece)
- 1 x 8 Inch embroidery hoop
- 2 x Balls of your chosen colour yarn (and enough for your practice piece)
- 1 x Fabric glue
- 1 x Water erasable fabric pen
- Access to full YouTube tutorials
- 1 x Peel and stick backing fabric for the back of your finished embroidery
YOU WILL ALSO NEED...
- A Ruler
- A Screwdriver
- A Sharp pair of scissors
- A Pen.
COLOURS SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITY. Please contact me if you want help choosing colours
Full tutorials available on YouTube. Just search Love Max Design and my channel should come up.
LAVOR PUNCH NEEDLE
The Lavor punch needle is an adjustable punch needle that will come with threader and three different needle sizes. This makes it very versatile and you can achieve different loop lengths with different yarn thicknesses. There are lots of great YouTube videos on the Lavor punch needle if you wish to explore further.
Second Class postage is free within the UK. I also post worldwide- please see postage fees at checkout.
Find me on Instagram - @lovemaxdesign
Feel free to contact me with any further questions